If you want to develop a brand as a marketer, you will need help from several different people all working together. Designers, developers and marketers are a promotion dream team and you need cohesiveness to make it all work.
Here are few tips that every marketer must follow for collaboration:
1. Organized communication: When you are planning your marketing strategy, make sure that everyone on your team is able to communicate with each other easily. That’s when you need a proper project management software. Organized communication is more preferable to group emails that tend to get confusing with many different ‘reply alls’ that stack up and then get lost or ignored.
2. All must be on the same page: When you email documents from one team member to another, someone may make changes or notes and then pass it around. But sometimes it misses someone who needs to be CC’d and then you end up with multiple versions of the same document. And this can be irritating, time-consuming and will also impact the productivity of your project. So, always pick a cloud storage service that allows for easy collaboration with real-time updates.
3. Use Proper Visuals: Visual aids are useful to help your team work together to toward the same goal. Therefore, you must stored them all together in one cloud server so that your team can freely access at any time. With this, the presentations will be much easier since everyone can bring up the same information at the same time.
4. Create a Community: When you have projects that requires collaboration, then build a space so that co-workers can come together and share ideas and information quickly and easily. This will also help you to solve your problem if arises. So, collaborative communities are a creative way to solve issues while also maintaining a team atmosphere.
5. Providing the Right Tools: For an effective collaboration, it is important that you provide the right tools for the job. And for this, you need a program that will allow multiple people not only to talk but also to access files quickly and easily. Following are two tools to help be the glue to help your marketing team come together:
Basecamp: It is a web-based project management tool that allows users to create to-do lists and offers file based organization, file sharing, time tracking and an in-program messenger service so users can communicate without distractions.
OurUSB: It is a socially integrated collaborative cloud with loads of practical applications. OurUSB is a secure cloud storage coupled with the powerful platform of social media. You will be able to create profiles for your development and design team then pass along project ideas, by collecting the input of everyone all in one organized way. Also, it integrates with Dropbox to make your life all the easier.
Putting together the right people, right methods and right tools, you have a powerful problem-solving machine that can make any campaign successful. Although marketers have a tough job, but there are a multitude of ways to make the job just the littlest bit easier.
Altura Communication Solutions, one of Avaya’s largest authorized Platinum Business Partners and a leading communication solution providers on communication-enabled solutions and managed services to enterprises. It is one of the largest communications solutions and services organizations in North America, specialized in delivering business impact to customers through its higher efficiency, greater revenue at lower cost.