If you want to minimise your carbon footprint, boost home comfort, and save money on energy costs, the Tado Smart Thermostat is a great addition to your house. Installing a Tado Smart Thermostat is worthwhile due to its svelte form and sophisticated functionality. We will walk you through the installation procedure in this step-by-step manual so that you can quickly start reaping the rewards of an intelligent and effective heating system. Please click here how to install tado smart thermostat
Prior to starting
Get all the required equipment and materials together before you begin the installation process. You will require:
- The Tado Smart Thermostat kit, which consists of the Internet Bridge, the Tado Smart Thermostat, and any extra accessories you may have bought.
- A suitable heating system – Tado works with the majority of central heating systems, but it’s a good idea to double-check by visiting their website or getting in touch with customer service.
- A device with the Tado app installed on it. Both Android and iOS smartphones can download the Tado app.
- An internet-connected Wi-Fi network.
- Screws, wall plugs, and screwdrivers if mounting is necessary.
Turn off the power in Step 1
Security first! Start by turning off the primary switch for your heating system. By doing this, the risk of electrical shock during installation is eliminated.
Remove your old thermostat in step two.
Carefully remove any existing thermostats from the wall if you have any. The cover may need to be taken off, the wall mount unscrewed, and the wires connected to the terminal screws. Make sure to mark the wires so you can later figure out where they go to the Tado Smart Thermostat.
Install the wall mount in Step 3
You might need to swap out your previous thermostat for the Tado wall mount if it was wall-mounted. Using the screws and wall plugs, if necessary, secure the wall mount.
Connect the Tado Smart Thermostat in step four.
- If the Tado Smart Thermostat is a battery-operated model, put the batteries in it. You must connect the wires if your model is wired.
- To determine where each cable from your heating system should be attached, go to the Tado app or handbook. Make sure the terminals on the Tado Smart Thermostat correspond to the labels from step 2 by matching them.
- Mount the Tado Smart Thermostat securely to the wall.
Set up the Internet Bridge in Step 5
The Internet Bridge, which links the thermostat to your Wi-Fi network, allows the Tado system to function. Connect the Internet Bridge to a power source and place it a short distance from your heating system.
Step 6: Install and Configure the Tado App
From the Google Play Store (Android) or the App Store (iOS), download the Tado app. To register for the app, add your Smart Thermostat, and link it to your Wi-Fi network, simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Configure the Tado Smart Thermostat in step seven.
Configure your Smart Thermostat by indicating the type of heating system, the names of the rooms, and the desired temperatures using the Tado app. You will be guided through this procedure by the app, which makes it simple to adjust the settings to your tastes.
Step 8: Reap the Rewards
You may now take advantage of the convenience and energy savings that the Tado Smart Thermostat offers after having it installed. Use the app to monitor your home’s temperature and energy use, establish routines, and remotely regulate your heating.
The Tado Smart Thermostat installation is a simple procedure that has a lot of advantages for your house. It not only enables you to have more control over your heating system, but it also lowers your carbon footprint and your energy costs. If you follow this step-by-step manual, your home will soon be more cosy, effective, and intelligently heated.